Related Therapy Services.

Certainly! Here are some related therapy services:

Therapists are people who offers any kinds of therapy. Therapists are trained professionals in the field of any types of services like psychologists, social workers, counsellors, etc. They are helpful in counselling, guiding and supporting individuals for various mental and physical challenges.

We serve the schools to provide the professional support the schools and Districts need.


Physical Therapists

A physical therapist is a healthcare provider who helps you improve how your body performs physical movements. They’ll help you manage symptoms like pain, stiffness, and discomfort.


Occupational Therapists

An occupational therapist will help you identify goals and overcome physical, mental, and social challenges. They’ll work with you to help you do the activities in your daily routine and give you the resources you need to feel safe and supported.


Therapy Assistants like SLPA, PTA, OTA
  • PTAs work under the supervision of a physical therapist (PT) to implement treatment plans that will help individuals regain their mobility and strength.
  • Occupational therapy assistants are part of an interdisciplinary team that includes occupational therapists and other healthcare specialists.
  • SLPAs help speech language pathologists provide therapy and diagnose problems related to speech, chewing, and swallowing.


Speech-Language Pathologists

Speech and language pathologists are a healthcare and academic discipline concerning the evaluation, treatment, and prevention of communication disorders, including expressive and mixed receptive-expressive language disorders, voice disorders, speech sound disorders, speech disfluency, pragmatic language impairments, and social communication difficulties, as well as swallowing disorders across the lifespan.


Speech-Language Pathologists CF

The Speech-Language Pathologists CF is a mentored professional experience that begins after the completion of academic course work and clinical practicum.

Required documents

  • Bachelor’s or master’s degree, depending on the position applied.
  • Valid and active California credentials and licensure.